- Yup, free healthcare. Free. And, for your entire family. How many companies out there right now offer free healthcare? Not many. Healthcare costs continue to rise; not for our employees.
Billable hours bonuses
- Everyone is a full-time salaried employee around here, which builds a sense of community. What’s better? You get paid if you have to put in a few long days once in a while. Or if you’re itching to get some more R&R in, just bank those extra hours right into your PTO account. Just think of those sunny warm days in Costa Rica while the rest of your friends are back in MN when it’s -30!
Free Health Insurance!
- The health insurance is paid 100% by OPI.
- A high deductible plan, administered by Medica, is used in conjunction with a Health Savings Account (HSA). OPI pays the entire deductible.
- OPI provides dental insurance for employees and their families through Delta Dental. All premiums (employee and family) are paid for by OPI.
- OPI offers both short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- OPI offers life insurance and AD&D coverage at $250,000 for each employee.
Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Up to the IRS maximum ($2500 for single filers and $5000 for married filers) you can elect to make pre-tax payroll contributions to an account to be used for the reimbursement of dependent care expenses.
Limited Flexible Spending Account
- Up to $2750 per year can be set aside pre-tax for the reimbursement of dental and vision care expenses.
- $500 per year can be carried over to the next year in this “use-it-or-lose-it” account.
Vacation and Sick Time
- Each employee receives 24 days of vacation/holiday time and 10 days of sick time per year which is accrued at 8 hours of vacation/holiday and 4 hours of sick per pay period (semi-monthly payroll).
- Vacation/holiday hours accrual caps at 200 hours. Hours after that are paid out to the employee.
- Sick hours accrual will cap at 80 hours.
- OPI sponsors a 401K plan administered through Fidelity (www.401k.com).
- OPI pays a profit sharing match to each employee employed on Dec 31.
- The profit sharing match is equal to 2% of the employee’s gross compensation for that fiscal year.
- We have tons of quarterly events, including various happy hours and social events and activities either at the office or off-site. Examples include an OPI beer club, an internal technology user group meeting, whirlyball, Twins games, board game night, etc.
OPI Issued Laptop
- All OPI Consultants receive a development grade laptop (Macbook Pro if requested).
- OPI reimburses each employee $30 per month for their cell phone.
Free Parking Reimbursement
- OPI reimburses employees for reasonable monthly parking costs while at a client where free parking is not available.
Tools of the Trade Reimbursement
- There are certain ordinary expenditures, necessary to the day-to-day activity of employees which do not require specific approval for expensing. These, “Tools of the Trade” may be expensed and include ordinary hardware needs such as a mouse or keyboard, antivirus software, etc.
Profit Sharing Bonus
- Each consultant is eligible for the quarterly profit sharing bonus.
- The bonus is equal to 20% of net income before taxes for the quarter.
Billable Hours Bonus
- When billable hours exceed the total available hours in a given pay period, a bonus is earned.
- The bonus rate is calculated by taking the annual salary and dividing by 2080 hours.
- Billable hours bonuses can be converted to PTO hours.
- The reward for a successful employee referral is 1% of the referral’s gross revenues as long as both you and the referral remain OPI employees.
- For each sales referral an employee provides, the employee will receive 1% of the gross revenue from the initial project that results from that introduction.
- A $1000 training budget is allotted annually for each employee to use towards the training activities or items of their choice. The funds can be used for seminars, travel related to seminars, books, online courses, conference attendance, etc.
Community Driven Marketing and Education Hours
- We give significant hours for our consultants to do tech talks, present at conferences and user groups, write blog posts, do white papers, create and give training classes, etc.