Interactive Kafka Streams
Kafka Streams provides a rich ecosystem for building scalable applications for processing real-time data flowing through an Apache Kafka Cluster. Learn Kafka Streams by observing a working example. First, take an interactive quiz built with Vue, a RESTful endpoint using Spring Boot/MVC, and Kafka Streams, and then, explore how it is built. The focus will be on the Kafka Streams Topology used to grade questions and provide the follow-up question.
- Data Modeling: what are some of the lessons learned in building data models leveraged by Kafka Streams.
- How to make sure your Kafka Streams application can scale; it's more than just having partitions.
- KTables vs. GlobalKTables - why do I have to choose?
- Considerations for when to separate topologies into separate applications.
- What are some of the decisions on leveraging various options within the Kafka Streams DSL?