- Yup, free healthcare. Free. And, for your entire family. How many companies out there right now offer free healthcare? Not many. Healthcare costs continue to rise; not for our employees.
Billable hours bonuses
- Everyone is a full-time salaried employee around here, which builds a sense of community. What’s better? Well, you get paid if you have to put in a few long days once in a while. Or if you’re itching to get some more R&R in, well then just bank those extra hours right into your PTO account. Just think of those sunny warm days in Costa Rica while the rest of your buds are back in MN when it’s -30!
24 days of PTO + 10 days of sick time
- And it’s not a use it or lose it policy. If you “are a robot sent from the future to solve the worlds problems” (real quote from a client about one of our consultants) and just don’t need time away, we’ll just pay out cash after the 200 hour PTO cap is met.
You work with the best
- We’re really not overstating this. Our employees are great people, most develop lifelong friendships with people they work with on a daily basis. Working with really talented people is the single biggest benefit of working at Object Partners, ask anyone around here.
Small company vibe
- It’s weird, people actually care about each other here. Are you sick of being just a number? Well we don’t have a lot of numbers here, so we honestly care. OPI far and above any company, treats each employee like a professional. We empower our employees to use their own judgement and make decisions based on what they feel is right. A common phrase from leadership is “Just use your best judgement.” How nice is it not to have to follow some strict company policies or procedures to do your job successfully?
We keep up with technology
- We’re a technology company, we have to. If we don’t, we fall behind our competition very quickly. Customers look for us to help them navigate the craziness of ever changing technology. Whether it’s Java, Spring Boot, Grails, iOS, Scala, Angular, React, or whatever new technology, we’re at the forefront of all the hype and buzz, and are leaders in the technology community, not just in MN, NE, and IL, but nationwide.
Indulgent Food & Bev policies
- We have enough beer, wine, candy, granola bars, beef jerky, and soda to power a small city. This isn’t one of those cliche’ statements either. We’re not trying to be “cool”. This truly defines our company and culture. We trust our employees to make good decisions, and we want them to feel like they’re empowered to behave in a way that represents them and our brand appropriately. Giving our employees options for personal freedom and enjoyment by offering alcoholic beverages on occasion (that they request) is just one small way of how we define the autonomy of being an OPI’er.
Company Trips to Cancun!
- 5 star all inclusive Cancun goodness, in February even! The last Cancun trip we took was exactly 100 degrees warmer than it was in MN, no kidding. Feel free to bring your significant other as well, we include them.
- The success of Object Partners is shared with each consultant on a personal level through profit sharing and the various quarterly and yearly company events. Family events like WaterPark of America and ValleyFair, team building trips like Cancun, Twins games, Casino night, and various Consultant Lead dinners and happy hours. Everyone has an integral part of the success of Object Partners, and we make sure to give back to each and every one.
Low company overhead
- Which maximizes profits for the consultants to share. Our operations staff has deep experience and knowledge of the business and the market, and everyone wears multiple hats to keep things running lean and efficient. But even so, our witty nickname from the consultants continues to be “The Big Bonus Suckers!”
We have 3 employee lake homes
- As if this list wasn’t good enough, I had to throw this out there.
All of these items translate into low turnover, which in turn helps keep the quality of our services very high. Clients appreciate the fact that they can come to us and get consistent results, and can always find extremely talented individuals doing what we know best; helping our clients achieve their business and IT objectives.